How to Apply
For instructions on how to apply for the UMD Veterans Housing Scholarship, please visit UMD Veteran Student Life Website. If you have any questions about the application process, please contact Terry Zacker at or (301) 314-7165.
The University of Maryland
Division of Student Affairs ▪ Office of Development and External Relations
8400 Baltimore Avenue, Suite 200 ▪ College Park, MD 20740 ▪ (301) 314-4900